Skip navigation

1304 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 16, 2012 11:22 AM by DeSe RSS
DeSe Rookie 5 posts since
Oct 13, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 13, 2012 10:21 AM

Advices for training

Hi all! I'm a fourteen italian boy and I love so much basketball. !  So i wuold ask you : Can you describe me a daily training of about 30 min wherewith I'll improve 3 point shoots , shoots under the basket and my fisical form? Thanks very much !

• drewbasketball12 Rookie 3 posts since
    Oct 14, 2012
    1. Oct 14, 2012 2:04 PM (in response to DeSe)
    Advices for training

3 point shots, if you have acess to a medicine ball and or a weighted basketball, a medicine ball you would not shoot but just go over form with the medicine ball in hand, with a weighted basketball shoot with proper form and once you make say 10 under the basket take a step back, do that till you get just past the free throw line, and do pushups, chinups pullups, and iif u want lift weigts performing compound moves like shoulder press, bench press, deadlift, and squat,     for shoots under the basket practice layups and do the mikan drill, andpracticing form watch great shooters online like mike jordan, reggie miller, kevin durant, kobe bryant and lebron james, and do form shooting near the basket till say 20 makes then move to the next spot, goodluck godbless, and workhard -drew

• JoshCrossley Rookie 2 posts since
    Oct 15, 2012
    2. Oct 16, 2012 6:03 AM (in response to DeSe)
    Advices for training

Ok first off to improve under the basket shooting and physical form is the manikan drill. In this drill yous tand right under neath the basket, then take a side step and shot a lefty layup. Then move under and get your rebound then rigtht into a righty layup. This helps layups and reverse layups while helping your fittness by constently moving. There are two drills to help 3 point shots. Firstly 3 pointers are all repitions, but drill 1 is free throw 3s. You shot a free throw step back then shot a nother shot all the way to the 3 point line. I hope this helped.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points