Skip navigation

651 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 16, 2012 9:40 PM by JoshCrossley RSS
I cant stick 3 Rookie 7 posts since
Apr 25, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 14, 2012 6:27 PM

Intensity ?

Okay, i have been having a problem with intensity for a while im on the court ! its like my confidence is there i just get so nervous even when im playing when my friends... .its crazy its like its there but i don't know how to show my intensity !!!! How do I find what makes me intensified and confident.... a bunch of coaches have told me that I have skills i just dont bring intensity ! Even my AAU coach has mentioned it to me .... i want to change my game to take it to the next level.

• JoshCrossley Rookie 2 posts since
    Oct 15, 2012
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Oct 16, 2012 9:40 PM (in response to I cant stick 3)
    Intensity ?

Ok, first off great question. I sometimes find my self having the same problem. I do a few things to motivate me. First i think how much i absolutely love this game, and what i would be like with out it. Then i push my self to to my limits to make sure i dont lose the opportunity to play this game. Secondly, i picture every play is do or die, if you dont score/get a stop i loose. This also pushs me a little more. If you truly love the game and think of these to things intensity will never be a problem. WARNING though, make sure you dont go to hard/fast. This can have a negative affect on your game. Keep ur mind slow and your game fast and your game will go to the next level. I hope this helps and good luck. Dont stop improving!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...