1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. & while you walk,SMILE.
It is the ultimate antidepressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
3. When you wake up in the morning, Pray to ask God'sguidance for your purpose, today.
4. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eatless food that is manufactured in plants.
5. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries,broccoli, and almonds.
6. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
7. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, energyvampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control.
Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
8. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince anddinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
9. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
10. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Forgivethem for everything!