Skip navigation

265 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Oct 19, 2012 4:21 AM by gary6540 RSS
gary6540 Amateur 31 posts since
Sep 25, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 19, 2012 4:21 AM

How to Carry out a Micro Movie with PowerPoint

In the present day the network technology develops definitely fast, ever more persons contact with each other through the Internet. It is not so troublesome to comprehend. You know today a number of cell phones and tablets like iPad, iPhone, Galaxy S3 mini are full of our life. These electronic equipment not only helps people to talk to each other but also makes it possible for them to send messages, take photos, record clips. Because of them people could incredibly easily share their daily life with their great friends and families in every single place and on every occasion. They are incredibly getting fond of themselves.

Consequently we can discover that humans at present is thrilled to present their life with others due to the fact it is one of the main forms of communication. They incredibly want to show video clip recording their each day life on the video sharing sites . Unfortunately frequently it is amazingly tricky for people to reveal such thing as PowerPoint on the video sharing site with others. It is sincerely demoralizing. In spite of the difficulty I definitely know that there is a solution right behind every problem. It is absolutely correct. I find the solution and it is my leisure to say to every person.

We know that the online video site makes it possible us to share diverse kinds of movies except for PowerPoint. Despite the fact that we can share PowerPoint on other web sites but in that case less people can reach it. Hence to get it possible for us to share PowerPoint on video sharing site, we may possibly produce a micro movie from PowerPoint. Consequently there will be even more people can reach it.

To create a micro movie from PowerPoint, you ought to download a PowerPoint to movie converter and install it on the personal computer. Just after that there are three steps to carry out the conversion.

Step 1 Add a local PowerPoint

Press the "Add" button to Add a local PowerPoint and subsequently you will notice the following picture. If you hope to clear the PowerPoint, you just click theClear" button or right click and pick the "Clear" option.

Step 2 Set output formatClick on "profile" and pick out an output format in the drop-down menu. Here I go for "FLV-FLASH H.264 Video Format" . Press "Settings" I can also set other parameters for instance "Video Size" , "Quality" , "Bit Rate" etc.

Step 3 Begin converting

Once all the parameters have been arranged, just click the "Start"button to start converting. Soon after conversion your micro video is built and you can present it on all the video sharing sites.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...