Skip navigation

304 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Nov 5, 2012 3:14 PM by JenSimons RSS
JenSimons Rookie 1 posts since
Nov 5, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 5, 2012 3:14 PM

LIVE pitching hitting Lessons, batting practice, & Pitching lessons

My name is Jennifer Simons and I am a 2012 graduate from Concordia University, Irvine.  I was a four year starter as a pitcher and DH, but played third base as well.  To my advantage/disadvantage I am only 5'1" which made me work twice as hard as other pitchers or hitters more naturally blessed.  Due to my height limitations I learned and taught myself how to use every once of my body to throw 64 mph and hit third-fifth in the line-up.  I currently do private hitting and pitching lessons and assistant coach for the 14U Case Batbusters.  If you are looking for a private hitting or pitching instructor I would love the opportunity to work with your daughter.  For my hitting and pitching lessons I break down and work on every little aspect of the swing from head to toe. On top of that, instead of working off a machine for hitting lessons, I throw live during the instruction to give the hitter a more game like way to make adjustments. For teams, I also throw live batting practice from 1-2 hours either at a batting cage (Kincaid Circle) in Orange, CA or if it is easier I am willing to drive to the field you practice at. If you are interested in any of these my cell phone number is 714-392-2182, and my email is jennifer.simons11@yahoo.com. If you have more questions on prices and locations I would love to hear from you and talk with you!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...