Skip navigation

592 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 14, 2012 7:13 PM by Johnnys_place@hotmail.com RSS
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 7, 2012 8:43 AM

Zombie Apocalypse Paintball Scenario Event Reviews

Share your experiences with the Zombie Apocalypse Paintball Scenario Event below Back to event details page.

• JEKlektik9 Rookie 1 posts since
    Jul 30, 2009
    1. Nov 7, 2012 8:43 AM (in response to Guest )
    Re: Zombie Apocalypse Paintball Scenario Event Reviews

Great idea to tap into the zombie trend, but horrible execution. Only 4 total zombies for the entire event, who also failed to play the part.  If you are a zombie, you should expect to get shot, but these "actors" would scream to stop shooting and would not truly attack you due to the fear of getting shot.

As far as the scenarios, there were none.  There was no organization with the event and it turned out to be a typical paintball session, no zombie apocalypse.

Definitely wouldn't participate again unless the promoter clearly states how they will improve from this failed event.  A wasted day of paintball for what was advertised and expected.

• Johnnys_place@hotmail.com Rookie 1 posts since
    Oct 18, 2012
    2. Nov 14, 2012 7:13 PM (in response to Guest )
    Re: Zombie Apocalypse Paintball Scenario Event Reviews

Event was poorly planned with workers from the paint park saying one thing and the event staff saying another. And for a zombie apocalypse... there were no zombies... I went the whole day without seeing one zombie on the field while playing. It was really just paintball with a couple zombies hiding on the side. Totally not what was advertised and dissapointing because so much time was wasted waiting for games to start. Also since u are not against zombies that means ur against random other people...many of which are professional paintballers...and I am not.. so the semi automatic u get as a rental is nothing compared to players with full automatic guns and full gear. If I knew this was the case I wouldn't have purchased this event. Call it what it is, Just a day of paintball

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...