Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

314 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Nov 8, 2012 8:43 AM by mrpctp
mrpctp Amateur 11 posts since
Aug 1, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 8, 2012 8:43 AM

Looking for a great fundraiser for your team???

Hi I sell Gold Canyon Candles and we offer a great fundraiser. Our fundraiser's give you a 38%- 40% instant profit (depending on amount sold) with no money out of pocket. The way they work is you will receive scratch and sniff flyers with order forms that offer 15 different fragrances available at 3 different sizes. You will collect the money up front when you sell the candle. You can sell for however long you like and at the end when all the orders will be collected I will tally it all up and you will pay me the company cost for the candles with your profit already taken out and in your hands ( no waiting on a check to be cut for your profit) The candles generally take 1-2 weeks to come in and when they arrive I will separate them according to seller for you. Most of the time I will even separate it to the individual buyer within a seller for easy distribution for the seller but that usually depends on the size of the fundraiser.  My daughters teams have done this fundraiser for many years with huge success especially in the fall before Christmas. I'm located in Kokomo In. but am willing to travel some and other than candle delivery most can be done thru phone and mail. Please call or email me if you have any questions or are interested.

Thank you,

Stacy Poe

Gold Canyon Candle Consultant

765-432-2683

poe.stacy@yahoo.com

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...