Hi! This is Lisa Gorzycki Hough. I'm a former Texas A&M pitcher/outfielder just relocating to the DFW area in Texas. This past year I have been in south Florida where I was active in giving lessons and coaching with the Gold Coast Hurricanes ( www.goldcoasthurricanes.com ) and have previously been in the College Station/.Houston area. I've been coaching and giving lessons for the past 6 years and have been able to work with players currently in or committed to teams in the SEC, ACC, Big East, Pac 12, Sun Belt, Conference USA, and other DII, DIII, and Junior Colleges. I'm looking to give pitching, hitting, and fielding lessons in the Dallas/Fort Worth area to players of all skills and ages. Players will not only be coached on the fundamentals of the game, but also the mental aspects that are so critical to being successful in our sport.
Sessions are available in private or group lessons for:
- Pitching (beginner to advanced)
- Hitting (including live BP)
- Fielding (all infield and outfield positions)
* 4 Year Letterman at Texas A&M University as a Pitcher and Outfielder (2004-2007)
* 4 Post Season bids to NCAA Tournament (2004-2007)
* 2007 Woman's College World Series, Oklahoma City, OK
* 2007 Super Regional Champions
* 2-Time Regional Champions (2005, 2007)
* 2006 NSCA All American Strength and Conditioning Athlete
* 2005 Big 12 Champions
* 2006 Tied for First in the Big 12 in Saves
* 2-Time All Big 12 Academic Honors (2006, 2007)
* 4-Time Texas A&M/Verizon Scholar Athlete (2004-2007)
* Bachelor of Business Administration from Texas A&M in Marketing - 2007
* Master of Science from Texas A&M in Sport Management - 2008
* Former travel player for Texas Impact Gold (Spring/Klein, Texas)
* Gold Coast Hurricanes Cooper
- Currently Ranked #5 team in TC National Ranking Polls
- 2012 4th Place Triple Crown Nationals
- 2012 4th Place Colorado Fireworks Super 96
- 2012 13th Place ASA Gold Nationals
* American Heritage School Plantation, FL
- 2012 5A Florida State Champions
I am currently building a website that will be up soon including my full bio and information about clinics etc. that I'll post soon for anyone interested. I look forward to hopefully meeting more of the softball community here in the D/FW area and sharing this passion that we all love so much, softball.
Please feel free to email or call with any questions.
ACTIVE is the leader in online event registrations from 5k running races and marathons to softball leagues and local events. ACTIVE also makes it easy to learn and prepare for all the things you love to do with expert resources, training plans and fitness calculators.