Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

420 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 12, 2012 6:39 AM by Shiawassee
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 12, 2012 6:34 AM

22nd SPECIAL OLYMPICS ANNUAL RUN (SOAR) 5K Reviews

Share your experiences with the 22nd SPECIAL OLYMPICS ANNUAL RUN (SOAR) 5K below Back to event details page.

• Shiawassee Rookie 4 posts since
    Jun 25, 2012
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Nov 12, 2012 6:39 AM (in response to Guest )
    Re: 22nd SPECIAL OLYMPICS ANNUAL RUN (SOAR) 5K Reviews

What a great cause and to see the special Olympians participate with care givers and volunteers had to warm many hearts. My thanks to those who put forth the effort to make this event happen. Hopefully next year will draw even more participants. Let me make a couple of observations. Prior to race day I was unable to find the course route. If it was on the website- I overlooked it. Tried to call the race director but the listed phone number was disconnected. On the course, the first 8 or so runners were directed the wrong way. When they got back on the course, they were behind around 40 people. For those that look at posted results- the slow posted times resulted from that miss cue. Lastly-- Great causes deserve lots of support that grows from year to year. Above average race coordination and safety is alway a big step towards making that happen. I plan to be a supporter again next year.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...