Skip navigation

1867 Views 12 Replies Latest reply: Nov 14, 2012 3:43 AM by pcrouse0905 RSS
pcrouse0905 Expert 55 posts since
Jul 26, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 14, 2012 3:42 AM

Perfect Swing Hitting Instruction - NE Indy - 2 miles off I-69

We still have a few softball hitting time slots available on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings and Saturday mornings.

Facility located at 8327 W. 1000 S. Fortville, IN 46040

Are you a strong player looking to become a dominate player? Are you willing to learn how to be aggressive and knock the stitches off of the ball? Without fail, we can get you where you want to be and so much more! We do not teach anything you can get anywhere else. We have modified and adapted everything out there to develop THE PERFECT SWING. We have proven it over the past year and it still amazes us how much more simplified our approach is. Hitting is fun and has to be easy with immediate results and we provide just that!

We at Perfect Swing Hitting Instruction are so confident that we can teach anyone with desire and coachability, that your first lesson is on us. Our hitting facilities are located 2 miles off of the I-69 and State Road 13 exit Northeast of Indy. You will be shocked at what we provide our students and our rates are unbeatable. Evening and weekend times available.

All hitting instruction provided by Brent Mallernee and Paul Crouse.  Brent played men’s professional fastpitch softball for many years.  He has the background many hitting instructors could never dream of. 

• -      Three National Championships (2 NSA Open & 1 ISC2)
  • -      Two time All American (1 NSA & 1 ASA)
  • -      2008-2009 made Team USA

Brent and I have coached travel ball together and developed the swing we teach.  The team we put together last year batted below .300 in the fall, as a team.  The team batting average finished right at the .500 mark following the World Series. 

Are you ready to take your game to a whole new stratosphere?  Get Started now!  Evening and weekend times available. We will successfully instruct 8U, 10U, 12U, 14U, 16U, 18U 23U.  To discuss what we can do for you, please contact us today. Call or text 317-473-4466 or email pcrouse0905@gmail.com.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...