Skip navigation

1982 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 14, 2012 7:32 AM by pitcher1998 RSS
NHSpear Amateur 24 posts since
Jul 21, 2004
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 4, 2013 5:11 AM

Pitching and Hitting Lessons - Nashville, TN

Pitching and Hitting Lessons

I will be giving pitching and hitting lessons Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday’s. Open to all ages.

Hitting- $25.00 for 30 minuets  

$40.00 for 1 hour

Pitching-$40.00 for 1 hour

I have been playing softball for 18 years and have played at a very high level with the Nashville Nighthawks and also played in college at Martin Methodist and Lindsey Wilson College. I am currently on my 6th year of being an assistant coach for the Nashville Nighthawks 18 Gold team.

For any questions

Kristen Spear

(615) 948-5214

kspear733@gmail.com  

• pitcher1998 Rookie 3 posts since
    Oct 22, 2012
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Nov 14, 2012 7:32 AM (in response to NHSpear)
    Pitching and Hitting Lessons - Nashville, TN

My daughter (14) began working with Kristen 3 months ago and we are extremely pleased with her progress.  Over the years we have worked with several excellent pitching instructors.  The relationship between the instructor and pitcher is just as relevant as what pitches are taught.  Kristen was eager to learn how my daughter executed her pitches, then made suggestions on what might improve the pitch.  Learning new pitches and making subtle changes to existing ones, have reinvigorated my daughter's interest in pitching.  I recommend Kristen to anyone from beginners, to those who are looking for help refining their skills.

Dad of a Softball Pitcher-

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...