Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

481 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 15, 2012 2:01 PM by Dark-Horse RSS
Rich in NH Legend 850 posts since
Dec 10, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 15, 2012 11:31 AM

Runs & workouts, Thursday, November 15, 2012

Today was another 3 mile walk on the railtrail.  During yesterday's walk, I got to thinking about racewalking and how it might be a good way to cross train, so today did a Google search and found out everything I need to know to become a racewalker.

To say I racewalked today would be innaccurate, what I DID do was attempt to walk the way racewalkers do.  I was a little faster than yesterday, but have a lot of work to do.  Splits were 14:10, 14:06 and 14:16. 

Dark Horse, regarding the Plantar Faciitis article, I'm still being blocked from responding and can't figure out what I'm saying that's wrong.

Enjoy life, this ain't a rehearsal...

• Dark-Horse Legend 285 posts since
    Dec 16, 2007
    1. Nov 15, 2012 2:00 PM (in response to Rich in NH)

Rich in NH wrote:

Dark Horse, regarding the Plantar Faciitis article, I'm still being blocked from responding and can't figure out what I'm saying that's wrong.

Rich, this forum has buggy software. Notice that today's Thursday thread is listed as BEFORE the Wednesday thread!

Similarly, a number of times I have responded to posts, and my posts go up on the site, but they are time-dated BEFORE the post I am replying to! So people who are looking at the list of threads, don't know that I have posted a reply, and therefore don't know to click on the thread to see my new post. I imagine you may have missed some replies I have made to your posts, because you couldn't tell that I had replied.

On the other hand, mediocre as the site's software is, we aren't paying any money, so probably shouldn't complain too much.

Dark Horse

I'm a dark horse, running on a dark race course.

• Dark-Horse Legend 285 posts since
    Dec 16, 2007
    2. Nov 15, 2012 2:01 PM (in response to Dark-Horse)

Heh, now the Wednesday and Thursday threads are listed in correct order.

Dark Horse

I'm a dark horse, running on a dark race course.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...