Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

890 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 20, 2012 9:08 AM by aellen873
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 18, 2012 11:14 AM

North Country Quad Series Reviews

Share your experiences with the North Country Quad Series below Back to event details page.

• jesslhic Rookie 1 posts since
    Feb 10, 2012
    1. Nov 18, 2012 11:14 AM (in response to Guest )
    Re: North Country Quad Series Reviews

At first I said I was not going to do this next year ONLY because some of the races I feel were for more advanced runners. But honestly I enjoyed the Series very much and will most likely be signing up again next year.

• IWasFatJonathan Rookie 1 posts since
    Nov 19, 2012
    2. Nov 19, 2012 3:26 AM (in response to Guest )

I did the final three races of the year. Run for a beer was great (minus the rain). Cider House 5K was a lot harder than I expected - they should have been more clear it was going to be run on single file hiking trails. The FFO 5k was good too, although it could have had a better starting point (it was a choke point getting around the stone wall). If the organizers happen to read this, please please please start the walkers after the runners, especially on the trail runs! Otherwise a great series of events!

• KarenWhitcomb Rookie 1 posts since
    Jul 31, 2012
    3. Nov 19, 2012 3:31 AM (in response to Guest )

I missed the first race but jumped on board for the remaining three. Had a great time and enjoyed the challenges of all three courses. I love that this is helping young athletes with their athletic fees. What a great event and I look forward to competing next year. KW

• aellen873 Rookie 3 posts since
    May 9, 2011
    4. Nov 20, 2012 9:08 AM (in response to Guest )

I liked the series - I was unable to do the Cider House 5k due to illness, but the other 3 were great (less the rain for the Run for beer!)  I do races where the entrance fee goes to some type of cause that I support, and youth sports is definitely worth it in my book. I hope they do it again!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...