Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

455 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 20, 2012 1:10 PM by Jasko123 RSS
DrMartinIJones Rookie 2 posts since
Nov 19, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 19, 2012 2:52 PM

Sport Psychology Research

Hi everyone,

My name is Martin and I am a sport psychologist and runner. I work as a senior lecturer in sport and exercise psychology at the University of Gloucestershire, UK.

I am conducting a study with the British Milers Club to examine the relationship between pain perceptions, mindfulness, and running performance.

If you have 5 minutes free and would like to take part in a research study please click this link:

http://t.co/B28WUnLz

I am a British Psychological Society (BPS) chartered psychologist, an accredited British Association of Sport and Exercise Science (BASES) sport and exercise scientist and a Science Council chartered scientist so if anyone has any sport psych questions feel free to message me.

Thanks

Martin

• Jasko123 Legend 461 posts since
    Apr 18, 2011
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Nov 20, 2012 1:10 PM (in response to DrMartinIJones)
    Sport Psychology Research

Hi Martin,

I took your survey...very interesting topic with some questions that I really had to consider.  Many thanks for your research and hopefully the results will be helpful to better understanding motivations, situations and environments that influence running/performance. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...