Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

4122 Views 15 Replies Latest reply: Nov 25, 2012 4:17 PM by TimkoRunning RSS Go to original post 1 2 Previous Next
  • TimkoRunning Rookie 1 posts since
    Nov 25, 2012
    Currently Being Moderated
    15. Nov 25, 2012 4:17 PM (in response to SoreKneez)
    Plantar Fasciitis

My wife and I both had Plantar Fasciitis and we have been using Thera-Band's First Step to Foot Relief which includes a foot roller, red Thera-Band elastic resistance band, and Biofreeze roll on plus a set of exercises. We both love it! For full disclosure I am also the Thera-Band Product Manager (at Performance Health) so I am obviously a little biased, but in addtion my own personal experience we have extensive clinical research supporting the effectiveness of the product. Here is the link to the product as well as access to research...http://www.thera-band.com/store/products.php?ProductID=75

Hope it helps!

1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...