corta44 Pro 149 posts since
Jan 10, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 1, 2012 6:31 AM

"Turtle" Thomas Hitting Clinic

THE SHOW BASEBALL ACADEMY DECEMBER HITTING CLINIC

-FEATURING-

HENRY “TURTLE” THOMAS

Turtle Thomas is currently the Head Baseball Coach at Florida International University, widely considered to be one of the leading instructors in all of college baseball.  His clinic, "Turtle Ball" is a chance to learn hitting techniques from a man who has recruited and coached some of college baseball's most elite talent.

Cost of this two day clinic with one of college’s best instructors is $150.00

THE CLINIC WILL BE SATURDAY AND SUNDAY, DECEMBER 15TH-16TH

THE MAXIMUM CAPACITY FOR EACH CLINIC IS 35 PLAYERS.

Ages 12-14, 9am-12pm
Ages 15-18, 1pm-4pm

Show Baseball & Softball Academy

678 Andover Street Lawrence, Mass 01843Telephone: 617-799-7355

Hitting Clinic December 15 & 16, 2012~FEATURING~

HENRY “TURTLE” THOMAS

TURTLE THOMAS IS CURRENTLY THE HEAD BASEBALL COACH AT FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY, WIDELY CONSIDERED TO BE ONE OF THE LEADING INSTRUCTORS IN ALL OF COLLEGE BASEBALL. HIS CLINIC, “TURTLE BALL” IS A CHANCE TO LEARN HITTING TECHNIQUES FROM A MAN WHO HAS RECRUITED AND COACHED SOME OF COLLEGE BASEBALL’S MOST ELITE TALENT.

Cost of this two day clinic (Sat/Sun) with one of the college’s best instructors is$150.00

Maximum capacity for each clinic is 35 players.

Players ages 12-14 9:00AM-12:00PM....................................................... ________Players ages 15-18 1:00-4:00PM..........................................................________

NAME__________________________________________________AGE_________________

ADDRESS___________________________________________________________________

CITY_______________________________________STATE_________ZIP_______________

Home Telephone_________________________Cell Phone ___________________________

EMAIL ADDRESS_____________________________________________________________

I/we know that participation in baseball/ softball may result in serious injuries and protective equipment does notprevent all injuries to players. I/we hereby waive, release, absolve, indemnify and agree to hold Show SoftballAcademy, the organizers, participants, and persons transporting my/our child to and from activities from any claimarising out of the injury to my/our child whether the result of negligence or any other cause. In the event of anemergency where medical treatment is needed and I am unreachable, I give permission to the coaches/instructors tosecure proper treatment and medical care for my child.

PARENT SIGNATURE__________________________________________Date____________MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: Show Baseball & Softball Academy

Mail to: 678 Andover Street, Lawrence, Mass 01843

Check out our website www.showbba.com

Email Stephen at showsoftball@gmail.com with any questions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...