Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

690 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 16, 2012 9:56 AM by craignuckols
craignuckols Pro 95 posts since
Aug 15, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 5, 2012 2:46 PM

Indiana Stealth 14U Class A, Muncie area needing 1 more player

I have been coaching travel ball with the Indiana Stealth for 4 years.  My team is a second year 14U team.  Each year we have improved and carried a winning season, with multiple tournament wins each year.  We currently have 10 strong players and are looking for one final player to finish the season with this year.  We have 3 indoor tournaments scheduled in Fort Wayne this winter and a full summer schedule left including Class A World Series.  We will be playing through the High School season this year.  We are not in need of anything special from this player.  All positions will be considered and earned, but she must be able to help the team improve in some way.  I am looking for a competitive player with the desire to find a team and stick with us. Someone that is dedicated and hard working.  We will soon be starting our winter practices and will be playing and practicing until the World Series this summer.  I can offer you a drama free team, with great parents and players.  In addition you will recieve quality coaching, with an opportunity to shine at the highest level possible in our area.  Please contact Craig Nuckols if you are interested.  Call or text 765.744.6550. Email indianastealth98@yahoo.com.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...