Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

822 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 13, 2012 8:47 AM by SDGuy79
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 9, 2012 12:31 PM

The Retro Run 5K - San Diego Reviews

Share your experiences with the The Retro Run 5K - San Diego below Back to event details page.

• rogers85748 Rookie 1 posts since
    Aug 28, 2012
    1. Dec 9, 2012 12:40 PM (in response to Guest )
    Re: The Retro Run 5K - San Diego Reviews

I can honestly say that this was the worst organized run I have ever been to in the 15 years I have been doing these.  The group calisthenics before the run were bad enough, but the they didn't even do a real start or make sure that the strollers/pets were where they were supposed to be.  I'm glad that no one got trampled.  They just said lets go and every one stood around for a minute because no one realized that meant that we had started.  The event planners claimed that there would be music and fun along the course, they had three points that they had teenagers with radios.  The course was set up as a loop with some points going down as 2ft space to get through, this was also the point where the fastest and the slowest were passing at the same time.  It is like they didn't put any thought into the race at all. 

• SDGuy79 Rookie 1 posts since
    Dec 13, 2012
    2. Dec 13, 2012 8:47 AM (in response to Guest )
    The Retro Run 5K - San Diego Reviews

I had a great time at Retro Run San Diego!!!  The best part was that is was an event for everyone...  Not just the hardcore runner.  You got to see family's, pets and everyone just having a good time.  Thanks for making running fun again.

Good Job!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...