Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

953 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 14, 2012 7:27 AM by Washgirl
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 27, 2012 5:34 AM

USA Women's Half 10 MILE RUN Reviews

Share your experiences with the USA Women's Half 10 MILE RUN below Back to event details page.

• abgarvik Rookie 3 posts since
    Mar 4, 2010
    1. Nov 28, 2012 3:42 PM (in response to Guest )
    Re: USA Women's Half 10 MILE RUN Reviews

I agree with Washgirl.  Myself and 2 others have yet to receive a refund for their cancelled race and they refuse to respond to emails or return phone calls.  Why pay this lot to run around the lake for free?!  Fraud.  Crooks.  Wouldn't give 1 star if possible.

• sc2222 Rookie 1 posts since
    Mar 25, 2008
    2. Nov 29, 2012 5:42 PM (in response to Guest )

I and 4 friends are also still waiting on these promised refunds and can't get a response from the organization. I wish I could give zero stars.

• Washgirl Rookie 3 posts since
    Oct 25, 2007
    3. Dec 14, 2012 7:27 AM (in response to Guest )

I think any race company that cancels two races they have collected money for and doesn't refund the runners SHOULDN'T be allow ask for more money. You don't have to pay 54 dollars to run around the lake. And chances are a good 75percent they will just be stealing your money. Medal is a cheap dog tag like thing.....These ladies need to go to jail for fraud and I for one will be contacting SD PD and city to let them know they stole from us in the name of SD last year

They have now deleted their web page and do not reply to phone calls or emails anymore.   PLEASE spread the word to sue them for your money back.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...