Skip navigation

346 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 21, 2012 2:26 PM by GConn0103 RSS
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 21, 2012 2:26 PM

MagicsTour.com 2012 True National Championship Reviews

Share your experiences with the MagicsTour.com 2012 True National Championship below Back to event details page.

• GConn0103 Rookie 3 posts since
    Dec 14, 2012

My story is similar to those above; a few days before the tourney there was no schedule, I made several attempts to contact someone and finally, 2 days before the tourney, was told our first game would be at 11 and the full schedule would follow.  The day before the tourney I had not received the schedule, again I started emailing and calling at 9 PM i finally reached someone only to be told the tournament had been cancelled, no reason given.  Over the next few weeks I tried to contact magicstours regarding a refund or new tourney date, when I finally made contact the individual, John, began to scream and curse at me.

I contacted city to see who had leased the fields for the tourney only to find out that magicstours have never leased any fields and several other teams had called with the same questions.  We are in central Florida so obviously Magicstour have taken their scam to other states.

I have contacted a few of the teams scammed by this organization and am contacting the local police department to file a economic crimes charge against magicstours aka united sports now.  If you have been scammed by this organization as well please post to this thread.  Hopefully with enough victims working together we can put an end to this and keep other unsuspecting youth organizations from falling prey to this scam.

They received 1 star due to the fact it is the lowest rating you can give

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...