Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

52736 Views 332 Replies Latest reply: Jan 28, 2013 8:36 PM by jeb6294 RSS Go to original post 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 Previous Next
  • almightyD Expert 51 posts since
    Dec 14, 2007
    Currently Being Moderated
    330. Dec 24, 2012 7:58 AM (in response to Laurarunning)
    Anyone starting C25K in late Sept?

Maureen -  I'm still here!!!   Haven't been able to run  :-(  Still having to spend too much time at the hospital with my Mom.   Drive by people running going to and from and think  " oh I wish that was me"  .   Still have contued to lose weight though.  As soon as Christmas is over I am going to make time to get out even if it's only once a week untill my Mom gets back home.  Decided to go back and start in the middle of my C25K program so I don't over do and get discurraged. I was going to do a new years run but I think it would not be a good idea, right now.    Joining a group, 1000 miles in 2013 and setting my first goal at 500mi.  

Jeb -  I lways hated the whole jet lag / reacclimation thing  when we lived in Italy always seemed like two weeks of foggy limbo. Good for you getting out there and runnin !!!!   Hoping to be joining you all again soon.

Merry Christmas  Everyone!!!!!    And keep moving!

• maureen0131 Amateur 29 posts since
    Oct 9, 2012
    331. Jan 28, 2013 11:33 AM (in response to Laurarunning)

I'm starting a new Discussion and we shall see if I get any interest.  I'm calling it the "C25K Grads - Moving On".  I haven't been out running since December 17th and I am starting to really get anxious about it.  We have had alot of snow and now its warming up for a few days so I'm getting the itch.  I really don't like the idea of treadmill running and I want to run outside again.  I want to start a 1/2 marathon training and I found something I really like but it's not an app like the C25K app.  I'll put it on my discussion to see what people think.  Its 10 weeks.  I'm sure I'll take longer than that.

If any of you are still running or fell off the horse and want to get back on it, look for my Discussion.  Happy Trails! 

• jeb6294 Pro 75 posts since
    Oct 26, 2010
    332. Jan 28, 2013 8:36 PM (in response to maureen0131)

I've still been checking over here once in a while but it's been so quiet that I've been over on the RunnersWorld forums more lately.  Since I finished C25K and have kept up with my running on my own I was going to start posting to the "My Last Run Was..." thread but it seems like it's just the same 2 or 3 people.

1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 Previous Next

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...