Skip navigation

379 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 3, 2013 10:39 AM by bennis1 RSS
mmarino1 Pro 64 posts since
Jul 22, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 20, 2012 2:41 PM

16U Indiana Elite Needs 3 more to Fill Rosterh

Indiana Elite 16U is looking for pitchers, catchers and utility players. We believe in girls being able to play multiple positions to better prepare them for high school and college. Power hitters, slappers and speed are all needed.

Only dedicated players need to tryout!

We have graduates currently on scholarships or past scholarships at Ancilla, Anderson, Butler, Dayton, Depauw, Indiana State, IPFW, Marian, St. Joseph and Valparaiso. We plan on having a challenging fall, winter and summer schedule that will include college exposure events.

If you have any questions and are interested in a tryout, please contact Matt Marino at mmarino@proassurance.com or call or text at 317-828-9517.

Note: We are located on the NE side of Indianapolis. If distance is a problem, we can work it out. Don't let distance keep you from playing on the right team!

• bennis1 Rookie 2 posts since
    Sep 7, 2011
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Jan 3, 2013 10:39 AM (in response to mmarino1)
    16U Indiana Elite Needs 3 more to Fill Rosterh

Coach,

My name is Brad Ennis. I live in Bloomington Indiana and my daughter is a freshman catcher/3rd base/outfielder at Bloomington South High School. She hopes to start varsity this year in the outfield. Her older sister is a Junior and the starting catcher so she's gonna have to wait a few years for that spot. Haha. Do you still have any roster openings? You can reach me at 812-287-1878. Thanks!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...