Skip navigation

291 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 10, 2013 3:01 PM by TEAdams RSS
TEAdams Rookie 3 posts since
Jan 3, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 3, 2013 12:52 PM

Blazers 99 Red looking for a player to compete

Blazers 99 Red are a 13u fastpitch travel select team based out of Liberty Township, Ohio (between Cincinnati and Middletown).   The organization was founded 4 years ago (www.libertyblazers.com) and we feature a total of 6 teams in the 10u, 12u, 14u, 16u age divisions.  Blazer 99 Red currently has 11 players on the roster, but we are seeking to add more competition and depth - I am looking for a player who wants to compete for playing time and at-bats.  This a performance based team formed to prepare players for high school and college ball.  The Blazers 99 Red are USSSA and ASA sanctioned with a focus on very competitive ASA tournaments.   We have already obtained our ASA Eastern Regional bid and we are palnning to play in ASA Northern Regionals.   We offer year around training and development including Speed, Strength, and Agility.  Our coaching staff is augmented with former college softball players.   We are looking for either a 98 or 99 birthday with a desire to compete at the highest level.   I would prefer to find another catcher, but ultimately will take the best athlete and attitude.  If you are interested in learning more or practicing with us, please text me at 513.256.3595 or email me at tim.adams@fuse.net .

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...