Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

160 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 8, 2013 8:48 PM by pskelley5
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 8, 2013 8:48 PM

Blue vs. Red Rivalry Run 5k Reviews

Share your experiences with the Blue vs. Red Rivalry Run 5k below Back to event details page.

• pskelley5 Rookie 2 posts since
    Jun 15, 2010
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Jan 8, 2013 8:48 PM (in response to Guest )
    Re: Blue vs. Red Rivalry Run 5k Reviews

This was a fun event to attend.  My whole family ran this race.  However, the problems we encountered were pretty substantial.  1.  The 5k (3.1 mile) race was NOT 3.1 miles.  It was more like 2.8 miles.  Why didn't somebody do the basics here and verify the distance before putting together the race?  Seems like a strange thing to over-look.  2.  Every running event I've ever attended has ALWAYS posted the times of each runner on the web after the race has concluded.  It is now 1/8/2013, AND STILL NO RACE RESULTS!  What's with that?!!!  3. The race promised High-Tech shirts. Everyone got cotton t-shirts instead due to a mix-up.  I'm willing to understand that.  Things like that happen once in a while, but the other 2 issues seem pretty glaring.  Now, on the good side, there were LOTS OF PRIZES, and KSL was present, and this made the race a lot of fun!  Thank you for that, but please fix the rest!  Could someone please post the race results before 2014?!!  Thanks.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...