Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

381 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 13, 2013 7:23 AM by momma9
Jill Roger Amateur 31 posts since
Aug 8, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 17, 2013 2:45 PM

18U Sudden Impact Gold Tryouts Sunday

18U Sudden Impact Gold will be hosting tryouts.

Tryouts:

Dates and Times: Sunday, January 20th 2pm-5pm

Jill Roger-Voss and Jenny Krause will be joining Jesse Beltran to complete the coaching staff.  Jill and Jenny are both former D1 athletes and none of the coaches have a daughter on the team.  We are looking for all positions! We will be playing in the Independence tournament in Colorado and our goal is to attend ASA Gold or Premier Nationals.

If you have any questions feel free to call or email Jill or Jesse:

Jill

Cell: 832.877.3753

Email: coachjill21@yahoo.com

Jesse

Cell: 281.615.4099

Email: sig20092010@hotmail.com

• momma9 Rookie 1 posts since
    Jan 13, 2013
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Jan 13, 2013 7:23 AM (in response to Jill Roger)
    18U Sudden Impact Gold will be hosting tryouts

Good Morning Coach Jill,

I saw the posting on active and I am really interested in trying out for the team. My daughter is Victoria Silvas and she has played softball all her life. Her team was recently discontinued due to coaches decissions and now we have no team to play for. She is a dedicated player and normally plays second base. She can play 3rd and utility and pitches for school. The only problem we have is she will be out of town Jan. 20 with a school function. Would or Could there be another day you could possibly see her for a try out for your team. We could come before or after the 20th. My cell number is 832-374-0271 and my email is vsilvas@att.net. Thank you so much

Veronica Silvas.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...