Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

184 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jan 16, 2013 8:05 AM by DarrenHutchinson0
DarrenHutchinson0 Rookie 1 posts since
Jan 11, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 16, 2013 8:05 AM

Review of "OrthoSole" a step above!

My name is Darren Hutchinson and after several years of say "I can do that" I will be joining "Team Owen" as they take to the streets of New Bedford to complete in 2013 first half marathon, which will be my first.

Team Owen is named in honor of Owen Simmons, a beautiful little boy who passed away from the dreaded disease Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) on November 14, 2009 at the age of 23 months old.

I have a history of shin splints so am very apprehensvie about completing the 13.1 miles with out injury and strain. So I started training for this even on the 9th of Jan and went to purchase heavy support new running shoe. After completing a orthopedic test and trying on several brands I settled on the Nike lunarglide-4. My first runs of 3miles then 5 miles and then 3 gain where fine but after my 4 run my shin splints came back.

I now have ordered some OrthoSole insoles which are created to be entirely unique from the standard offerings of uncomfortable, unsupportive, one-size-fits-all insoles. These OrthoSoles are designed to accommodate your specific type of foot and body; the only insole on the market with customizable arch and metatarsal support. http://orthosole.com/

I'm excited for these to arrive and will post a review of how they hold up during my 2 months training and of course the completion of the half marathon.

Running.jpg

othosole.jpg

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...