Jan 18, 2013 10:05 PM
How to View Flash Videos on Kindle Fire HD
Wanna to get Kindle Fire HD to support flash videos from YouTube, Yahoo! Video, FaceBook. etc? Follow this awesome guide to convert downloaded F4V/FLV to MP4 files for viewing on Kindle Fire HD.
2013 Holiday Giveaway and Special Offers - Pavtube's 2013 New Year Giveaway Specials is processing. Hurry up and never miss the chance to join the Promotion to 30% Off DVD Ripper, 40% Off Blu-ray Ripper, 20% Off Bluy-ray/DVD Video Converter Ultimate, and buy One get one free (for Video Converter tools)!!!
Mobile devices are loosing Flash, and the Kindle Fire HD isn't the only one. No new tablet with the newer versions of Android will support Flash Player. This seems ridiculous, because 75% of the internet still uses flash videos. But it's just how it is. There are ways to get around it, though, using certain browsers.
Viewing Flash content on Kindle Fire HD using Amazon Silk web browser
Amazon Silk web browser does support flash, and it's just turned off by default. If you see a message to install Flash while using your Kindle Fire HD, this means that the content you are attempting to view is a Flash file. If you would like to open the file, you will need to enable Flash through your Silk Settings menu. With the Amazon Silk web browser open, tap the menu icon at the bottom of the screen, then tap Settings. Tap the arrow next to Enable Flash and select your preferred behavior: "Always on," "On demand," or "Off." If you haven't updated your Kindle Fire to the latest software version available, this setting can be accessed by tapping "Enable plug-ins." To update your Kindle Fire to the latest software version, visit http://www.amazon.com/kindlesoftwareupdates
Play Downloaded FlV and F4V flash videos on Kindle Fire HD by Encoding
If you downloaded a lot of videos (.flv, .f4v) on the Internet (YouTube, etc.) and want to watch them on your Kindle Fire HD, you will need a Flash Video Converter for Fire HD. That's where Pavtube Video Converter comes in and the following guide shows you how.
Feedback to Win It - $20 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway - Now Pavtube Video Converter comes with a bundled Streaming Server app that can stream any audio and video files from your PC to Android, Windows and iOS devices, letting you play local video to Android tablets, smartphones, Windows slabs, etc over wireless network. Now test this software, then review it and provide us improving suggestions, you will have a great chance to win $20 Amazon Gift Card and a free license of Pavtube program.
1. Download, install and launch the Flash Video Converter for Kindle. Then click "Add Video" or "Add from folder" icon to load your source flash videos. Batch conversion is supported so that you can add multiple f4v/flv files to convert at a time.
2. Click "Format" bar, you can easily find the optimized videos for the Kindle Fire HD under "Android > Amazon Kindle Fire HD H.264 (*.mp4). The ouput could fit on your Kindle Fire HD perfectly (Note: If you can not find the “Amazon Kindle Fire HD H.264 (*.mp4)” profile in the current version of Pavtube Video Converter you are using, you can download a profile patch here. ). If you like, you can also click the "Settings" button to change the video resolution, encoder, frame rate, etc.
Tip: The supported resolution of Kindle Fire HD goes up to 1080p, though video playback and most apps never break out of 720p. For watching videos on the Amazon tablet, 720p with 1500~2000kbps is just all right. I found bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss, and vice versa.
3. Finally click "Convert" button to start encoding your downloaded FLV/F4V flash videos to H.264 MP4 for Amazon Kindle Fire HD. Once the conversion completes, you can click "Open" button to get the generated MP4 files for transferring to Kindle Fire HD for viewing whenever you want.
1. If you have any issues when enjoying videos on your Kindle, just check the Kindle Fire HD Column - Basic Tips for Viewing Movies on Kindle Fire HD to get solution. Here are some related guide for you:
2. If your movie isn't already in one of the Amazon Kindle supported formats or it's still on a DVD or a Blu-ray, you can get the 20% OFF Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate(or the 20% OFF iMedia Converter Mac)which can help you rip Blu-ray/DVD, and convert various formats of 720p/1080p HD videos in MKV, AVI, TiVo, VOB, MPG, MTS, etc. to your Kindle Fire HD 7, Kindle Fire HD 8.9, the original Kindle Fire and other Android os tablets/phones for smoothly playing.
3. If you have any problem, pls contact with email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information. You also can leave a message on Pavtube Community or Pavtube Facebook, we will answer your questions as soon as possilble.
Never Miss the chance to join Pavtube's 2013 New Year Giveaway Specials