Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

571 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 20, 2013 8:53 PM by lenzlaw
piglet91 Rookie 1 posts since
Jan 19, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 19, 2013 6:41 PM

Girls on the run 5k run

Hello my daughter doing a 5k run in may she did it in the winter now she will do it in the summer now she is 8 she ask me if  I will run with her on the next one. I told her i will do best to try I been doing good so far I lost 10 pound I  been doing some speed walking every day at lest 20min to 30 min. I have question i want to start a walk/ run this week. I don't have track to do at I'm doing it in my neighborhood. I want to know how can i keep track how many mile i do i don't have phone i can get app on i saw a lot of app i can use but i have a old phone it don't have Internet so i can't get app. the only thing i can get a app i can it on my nook but have to have that with me while i'm running  or walking.

Thank you

Tammy.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points