Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

362 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 24, 2013 6:11 AM by Team "SOF"ball
Team "SOF"ball Expert 68 posts since
Apr 20, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 12, 2013 9:38 AM

MIKEN 16U Tryout

Our 16U fastpitch team, MIKEN, is holding one tryout this year.  We are essentially based out of Mt Juliet, TN but we have players that come from many other spots in TN.  We believe it’s important that our players prove themselves each year.  We really do have a great core group of parents and players – I know everybody says that, but it really is true w/us!  There are no egos or agendas on this team.  We simply want to improve every year, and the experience for your child will be very positive and challenging.  We do not play a crazy travel schedule – usually 6-7 tournaments around middle TN in the Spring/Summer and a couple in the Fall if the players/parents want that.

We have lost a couple pitchers from last year so if your daughter can pitch, please consider this opportunity.  I’m also looking for another catcher.

When & where: 
January 27 (Sunday) on field # 11 from 3-5 pm at the Mt Juliet Park. Address is 10835 Lebanon Road, MJ 37122.  I have no idea what the weather will do that day, but if it’s cold, come out and we’ll hit w/some of my old bats and get some fielding in.  If it rains, I’ll reschedule.  If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to call or email me.

Thank you!!

Coach Brett
615-636-5399
brett.coco@lpnt.net

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...