Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

422 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 23, 2013 3:15 PM by rcuriel
Rich in NH Legend 850 posts since
Dec 10, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 23, 2013 2:44 PM

Runs & workouts, Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A slight nip in the air today Ray, 7 degrees with a -14 windchill.   Brrrr...    Anyway, 6 miles on the railtrail, but I don't have the splits, my watch refused to work for some reason. 

Fresh moose tracks in the snow and I got passed from behind by 3 snowmobilers at about a mile in.  10 minutes later I went by them when one of their machines broke down.  It didn't take long though and they went by me again.  You haven't lived 'til you've breathed in snowmobile exhaust while out on a run...lol

Enjoy life, this ain't a rehearsal...

• rcuriel Pro 178 posts since
    Mar 2, 2011
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Jan 23, 2013 3:15 PM (in response to Rich in NH)
    Runs & workouts, Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Rich, Cool!  Literally...Aren't moose dangerous?  Gotta love machinery.

4 miles in under 52 minutes.  Raining and about 55F. No moose, but lots of Canada geese and coots.  Oh, one small dog taking a dump  Slowest mile was 14:05, fastest mile was 12:10, did work up a slight sweat and probably should have take off the sweatshirt.

Ray

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...