Skip navigation

178 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 23, 2013 8:34 PM by Pui Tran RSS
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 23, 2013 8:30 PM

The Glow Run 5k Dallas Reviews

Share your experiences with the The Glow Run 5k Dallas below Back to event details page.

• Pui Tran Rookie 1 posts since
    Oct 15, 2012
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Jan 23, 2013 8:34 PM (in response to Guest )
    Re: The Glow Run 5k Dallas Reviews

My first negative review online. The run in itself was good as it was at a good location and the idea behind the run is really cool. But at the end of the day it is still a run therefore being timed is a big thing. The accuracy of the time is a big thing as many people run many events and try to do better to beat their previous time. The race only set up 1 "check station" therefore things got all messed up and there were MANY people that either didn't have a time or their time was incorrect. You can even check their facebook for the dissatisfied people. I wonder if the admins ever even addressed these issues as I think they just got buried under all the other happy posts. Did the Rave Run the week before and I had my time before I even had time to cool down. I've been in contact with Gerryl Krilic on numerous calls about getting the correct time for my run, but was given the run around or false promises then finally just totally ignored. I openly, yet politely, said that if they were unable to procure the correct time then just let me know so I don't hold onto that hope. Gerryl got busy with life and did not respond to voicemails and text messages (although she did reply back once since she thought i was just a random contestant asking about my time, then ignored when I said who I was). It is a race....How can you do such a large event and not time it properly.....

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...