Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

582 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 25, 2013 2:37 PM by rcuriel RSS
Rich in NH Legend 850 posts since
Dec 10, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 24, 2013 11:51 AM

Runs & workouts, Thursday, January 24, 2013

Hey Ray, congrats. on the 4 miler.   When you're coming back from an injury, running at any pace is a big step forward, good for you!

Today's weather was a slight improvement over yesterday, 10 degrees with a -5 degree windchill.  I managed 7 miles on the railtrail, but splits were all over the place.  With the wind, slippery footing and tired legs, I'll take it, 10:47, 10:07, 9:58, 9:56, 10:23, 10:24 and 10:02.

Tomorrow's a day off...

Moose aren't a threat unless you manage to get between a mother and her calf.  Other than that they're like anyone else in that they'd just like to be left alone...

Enjoy life, this ain't a rehearsal...

• rcuriel Pro 178 posts since
    Mar 2, 2011
    1. Jan 24, 2013 4:00 PM (in response to Rich in NH)

Rich, 7 miles - tacking on the miles this week.  Good run!

Not running yet, yesterday was a walk - quick one.  Today raining, raining - walked again, but in a jacket took 1:15 mol.  Funny, most of the geese were in the lake today and most of the people indoors.  A few people walking, a couple fishing - no bikers or joggers today. 

Ray

• rcuriel Pro 178 posts since
    Mar 2, 2011
    3. Jan 25, 2013 2:37 PM (in response to Rich in NH)

Rich, my quads and achilles are still feeling the affects...

It was peaceful yesterday and the leisurely pace was good.

Did a quick walk today 4.3 miles in 57 minutes, 61F and sunny today - quite warm.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...