Skip navigation

4434 Views 18 Replies Latest reply: Jun 20, 2013 11:49 PM by oliverwen RSS 1 2 Previous Next
BikerChick28 Rookie 1 posts since
Aug 1, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 1, 2012 8:36 AM

Probiotics For Gut Issues

Has anyone used probiotics for gut issues. I'm an active runner and biker and one of my biking buddies told me to take a probiotic for gut issues I have after a workout. Not sure what probiotic to take. My friend to me to take a GNC brand, but from what I have been reading, i've found that i should proabably be taking a more reputable brand. The one that a chiroprator friend told me to take was Klaire Labs brand. I've found it here. But if anyone else has a recommendation I would open to suggestions?

• ultimatehlth Pro 118 posts since
    Jul 13, 2009
    1. Aug 3, 2012 6:14 PM (in response to BikerChick28)

I use Align. My gastroenterologist recommended it. It's the only probiotic proven in studies to be effective for IBS and IBD. Just 1 littke capsule a day. Turmeric is a spice that is also excellent for GI track and has the added benefit of being anti-inflamatory.

Personal Trainer Los Angeles - Studio City

• gaoxingru Amateur 10 posts since
    Aug 2, 2012
    2. Aug 3, 2012 6:16 PM (in response to ultimatehlth)

Jewelry for tibetan silver plays an important role in their lives as it doesn't only makes the individual more attractive, but also reflects his or her religious beliefs. Consequently, Tibetan jewelry mainly represents different deities and ritual items, including mantras. See more... ...

• GiGiEatsCelebrities Rookie 5 posts since
    Jul 11, 2012
    3. Aug 8, 2012 8:37 PM (in response to BikerChick28)

I use THERALAC and it works VERY VERY well, but it's a bit pricey. I have the WORST digestion on the face of the planet but Theralac truly works for me. I whole heartedly recommend it!

Professional Celebrity Eater at,

GEC Logo.jpg

http://GiGiEatsCelebrities.com

http://YouTube.com/GiGiEatsCelebrities

@Dubagee

Aug 2, 2012
    4. Nov 20, 2012 1:20 AM (in response to BikerChick28)

For a bride the wedding gown is very important in their wedding. An attractive and beautiful wedding dress makes the bride complete. Because a well dressed bride really become the focus of the wedding. For completeness of the bride white wedding shoes is very necessary. The choice of wedding shoes is very important because you have to choose your shoes so that it matches with your wedding gown. So the main thing for a bride is to choose the perfect wedding shoes which will match with the wedding gown.

• wangliying Amateur 21 posts since
    Nov 12, 2012
    5. Nov 20, 2012 1:58 AM (in response to BikerChick28)

T-shirts are very popular among all the age peoples. These are not comfortable to wear and also easy to pair with jeans or skirts. Women always make sure that whatever they are wearing should work well with their physique and height. Some women have problem of having flat chest; such women find it very difficult to choose appropriate clothes for themselves so that their flaw hides and their best features can become prominent.

While selecting the T-shirt for women, you should consider the age and size of the person who need the T-shirt. Avoid wearing a non-branded T-shirts for the large sized women. Since they will look larger and the T-shirt will be loosened when washed once.

Wearing funny T-shirts will be a good idea for women to show off their comical side. Whether this is outright funny or more satirical, it lets people know that you appreciate a humor, and enough to show this to the world.

Most people think that women's fashion views revolve around great dresses and accessories. Many women are comfortable with the stylish top and they find both in these humorous shirts. Men differ from women in the realm of fashion. Both men and women know this, which is why most men prefer to shop alone. They know what they like when it comes to clothing and they do not want a woman to change their fashion or style sense.

Aug 2, 2012
    6. Dec 5, 2012 10:43 PM (in response to BikerChick28)

http://ibagsstyle.com/images/201210/source_img/Welt_Pocket_Cowhide_Business_Male_Shoulder_Bag_and_Messenger_Bag_original_img_13516639113452_887_.jpg

The messenger bag for men is made for the men who are extraordinary. The messenger bags for men helps the man in the work force who need suitable travel bag that will accommodate him and provide him with a good-looking bag.

Aug 2, 2012
    7. Dec 13, 2012 1:37 AM (in response to BikerChick28)

http://iweddingdresses4u.com/images/201211/new_img/Halter_Mermaid_Elegant_Skinny_Chiffon_Wedding_Dress_IWD0155_original_img_29c36fd95dc6ac320fd742da51edd251_1508974581be6dcb446652b0bc515a60.jpg

• wangliying Amateur 21 posts since
    Nov 12, 2012
    8. Jan 24, 2013 11:43 PM (in response to BikerChick28)

Transformer_Weapons_Shaft_Dynamic_Series_Robot_Figure_ITOY0610_original_img_13566704845007_610_.jpg There are various kinds of toys that one can buy for their kids. We choose them based on what our kids will like and what is in fashion in terms of what is new in the market and how is the demand for that particular toy.

• psmko Rookie 1 posts since
    Jan 28, 2013
    9. Jan 28, 2013 6:23 PM (in response to BikerChick28)
    Re: Probiotics For Gut Issues

I too use Align

Ph? khoa

Aug 2, 2012
    10. Jan 31, 2013 1:10 AM (in response to BikerChick28)

http://iweddingdresses4u.com/images/201211/new_img/Strapless_Princess_Ball_Gown_Exquisite_Lace_Wedding_Dress_IWD0102_original_img_1d84b1f4a8506eb89a2536f87d235469_1508974581be6dcb446652b0bc515a60.jpgAre you going to attend the marriage party and looking for such the lovely and beautiful ball gowns dresses that can make you very different and unique from all? If yes then bring the very fashionable and very latest designed Elegant & Luxurious off princess wedding dresses for you.

• oliverwen Amateur 9 posts since
    May 3, 2013
    11. May 5, 2013 6:30 PM (in response to BikerChick28)

To these girls who love dancing, Christian Louboutin Pumps with the excellent characters of comfort, lovely and fashion are the most indispensable items. They should have the capability to attract the publics attention without intentionally making up. Under this precondition, something can be simple, just let these girls dress in Christian Louboutin pumps, the red sole, unique toes bared design will make them to be brilliant scenery which integrates latest fashionable elements with retro style. Elegant image just likes a best-selling book which will impress you deeply.

Christian Louboutin Pumps makes every lady more smart and confident. In fashion industry, this brand is synonymous with constantly innovation, top quality as well as the leader of vogue. Many movie stars and celebrities like Sarah Jessica Parker, Jessica Alba and Nicole Kidman are the loyal customers. I am quite confident that common ladies couldnt resist the extraordinary charm of Christian Louboutin Pumps, with which a woman could enjoy the dreamy life whatever they wish for and desire. These specially made shoes can reshape their image and make them get rid of their pessimistic emotion for their terrible figures. As a result, they will be more positive and optimistic about their life and just immersed themselves in it.

High price tags of Christian Louboutin pumps in the shoes stores always make ladies who crave for stylish taste feel frustrated and hesitated. Currently, exquisite Christian Louboutin pumps with all sorts of types, equal quality and lowest price can be found in Christian Louboutin online. So, its your opportunity to show your female fascination.

1-1.jpeg

• Paulperry18 Rookie 3 posts since
    May 7, 2013
    12. May 7, 2013 10:20 AM (in response to BikerChick28)

I have had many gut issues I did the advocare 24 day challenge the first ten days is a cleanse phase nice easy cleanse and during that your putting probiotics back in since then I have had no stomach issues. My all natural dr told me that was the best thing I could ever do you have to detoxify your body to clear up the issues you can check it out at advocare.com/130344194 let me know if you have any questions I am willing to help you

May 3, 2013
    13. May 13, 2013 6:07 PM (in response to BikerChick28)

Perhaps because these shoes also been sought after at the time, and in the time the retro classic are rampant, more and more classic appeared, this pair of Air ken griffey shoe can also be freed. The Air ken griffey shoe was a landmark work, this time in red in color, accompanied by black and white with a simple and sporty feel. This coupled with campus color, as if to take us back to the mid-90s, the era of dream.

3.jpg

May 3, 2013
    14. May 22, 2013 1:16 AM (in response to oliverwen)

The Air Max sneaker is amazingly light and it is also flexible and breathable. It has a right amount of cushioning and it also gives great lateral support. The cheap air max shoes is very comfortable and on the outsole of shoe has a great pivot point that makes it good for turns and twists. Another great selling point of these cheap air max sneakers is the fact that they look extremely good. The Nike air max are great Zumba Shoes. These are very popular training sneakers, but they can be used in these classes. They are extremely lightweight, comfortable and they are also able to provide the support that people need when doing this intense activity.

If you are looking for a great sneaker to do sport, then you should consider these cheap air max shoes. These are training sneakers, they have great support, are lightweight and comfortable. There is also not too much traction on the outsole and this makes it just right for the class. Cheap air max is an amazing way to get fit. It is fun, intense and you will have a blast.

1.jpg

1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...