Skip navigation

806 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 2, 2013 8:37 PM by Coach Beez RSS
mr.agent0 Amateur 8 posts since
Mar 5, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Feb 2, 2013 6:42 PM

friday game

my team and i had a game on friday we didnt have practice because of the strom in georgia. We had to go to the game. we were bad  shoots were not goin in and the ref were not even callin some fouls and the fans are crazy comin to are faces talkin stuff when they didnt even played. my dad was at that game he know i can play but i just suck at that game on friday.  i let my dad down. and its my fault we lost the game. i had only 3 points and 4 fouls. we have two players that better than me bt they didnt do well i am the three best player on the team i should of step up that.

• Coach Beez Legend 160 posts since
    Feb 4, 2010
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Feb 2, 2013 8:37 PM (in response to mr.agent0)
    friday game

Well, if everyone played bad, why is it all your fault? That's why they call basketball a " TEAM " game, because it takes 5 players to play well, not just one. It sounds to me like you're more upset that your dad came and you played bad. If he's a good father, then he loves you regardless.

Life is full of ups and downs. It's how you respond to this type of adversity is what makes you strong.

The game is history. You have the choice to dwell on it or not. So don't! The only thing you can do moving forward is keep working hard and stay positive.

Basketball does not define you. It's just something you do.

Good luck.

Coach Beez

Yo, what up fools?: It's me, " THE MAN " , Zac Ryan. Even though I'm a cartoon character, I can still ball chump! So if you like basketball, then come check me out and read all my comic strips at:

www.zaciswack.com

I'm out.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...