Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

213 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Mar 4, 2013 4:03 PM by robertjessica
robertjessica Amateur 16 posts since
Dec 28, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 4, 2013 4:03 PM

Finally BQed wearing this!!!

After years of trying (dozens of 1/2s and several fulls), Ifinally qualified for the Boston Marathon while wearing a titanium necklace!  I’m not sure if it was coincidence or not, butI did nothing different this time except run in this.  Who knows, this may have been what helpedpush me over the edge and shave over 5 minutes off my time!  Just thought I’d share this with the rest ofyou in case any of you are interested in trying something new and easy in yourjourney to BQ!  Either way…. I was runningin style and just got a few more in some fun colors for my spring training/races!  Here’s the website I used:  www.titaniumtwisters.com  You can play with the customizer and designtons of cool color combinations and styles. They are shipped within 48 hours, from the US!  Here’s one I just ordered:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...