Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

386 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 18, 2013 6:52 PM by lenzlaw RSS
ccwalker Rookie 1 posts since
May 29, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 9, 2013 9:43 AM

Running/Racewalking Coach Here for You!

Running/Racewalking Coach here for you! (Union Grove, WI)

Looking for a couch to 5k program? Or maybe a couch to marathon? Looking to improve your times? Or maybe you are unable to run anymore and are looking for a fitness alternative? Well, I'm the coach for you!

Contact an experienced running and racewalking coach available for all your fitness needs. I have been an active running and racewalking athlete for over 15 years, having competed in numerous national championships. Coaching for over 7 years, I have helped lead individuals and teams to national championships. Currently the head coach and race director for Parkside Athletic Club, a well-known running and racewalking club in southeastern Wisconsin, in the Midwest, and around the country.

Meeting weekly, in the Milwaukee area, the club members gather together for a quality workout under my guidance. The remainder of the week, the club members work hard to achieve their fitness goals, from maintaining their health, working hard to do well in road races and championship events, and more! For those individuals who are unable to meet each week, they work hard on their own, communicating with me about how their workouts and races are going.

Contact me to reach all of your running, racewalking, and fitness goals!

Find out more at: http://parksideac.wordpress.com

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...