Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

14670 Views 47 Replies Latest reply: Mar 14, 2013 10:00 AM by biibibi RSS Go to original post 1 2 3 4 Previous Next
  • Salagleen Rookie 3 posts since
    Feb 6, 2013
    Currently Being Moderated
    45. Mar 6, 2013 8:04 AM (in response to NotBonJovi)
    Weight Loss Buddies III

I'm slogging through the C25K program.  Next run: W9, D1!!!!  It's been going well until a recent chest cold/asthma has made the run a bit of a drag.  I'm very excited to see the light at the end of the tunnel.  I've done it all on a treadmill, since I live  in Michigan and had a hip replacement last spring.  I can't risk a fall.  My goal is to run outside when the ice is gone & I am 20 lbs lighter.  I know from my youth that running over 170lb is very hard on my body.  I eat a really healthy diet, but lately my weight loss has stagnated due to a *new* habit of evening over-eating.  It starts with (and often ends with) an extra helping of dinner.  Other times, it continues from there.  I have to derail this behavior before it becomes  ingrained!  Any suggestions?  The thought of being a treadmill-only runner depresses me.

• naloyets Rookie 1 posts since
    Mar 14, 2013
    46. Mar 14, 2013 9:01 AM (in response to Skywalker88)
    Weight Loss Buddies III

Hello,

My name is Natalie. I have been 235 for a long time now. I began to exercise and eat right recently, but want to add running to help me lose weight and get healthier.

Thanks for the community.

• biibibi Rookie 1 posts since
    Mar 14, 2013
    Re: Weight Loss Buddies III

Hello, I visit the forums, and would like to under-commerce website, form of B2C Vietnam, you have time then visit your site offline, it has all the languages ??foryou choose
    My Website is

My Website is, http://choviettructuyen.com/

Thank the you many

Message was edited by: khac tu khac tu

1 2 3 4 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...