400 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 16, 2013 10:56 AM by Just the facts RSS
Just the facts Amateur 10 posts since
Sep 19, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 16, 2013 10:55 AM

Delco Phantoms 14u girls announce coach

Tryouts are 4/9 7:45 and 4/12 7pm

Coach bio

I am finishing my 24th season, and have coached at every level.  Currently, I am head coach of Strath Haven High School Boys' Varsity and Strath Haven Elementary teams, and assistant coach for the Little Flyers Peewee major team.  Teams that I have had the pleasure to coach have had home rinks in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Delaware.

I was head coach for the Little Flyers Junior B team (2003-2006) and Villanova University (1999-2003).  While at the Wilmington Typhoon club for nine years, I was head coach and assistant coach at literally every level, including ACE Coordinator, board member, and clinic instructor.  A number of summers were spent as skating instructor, dryland instructor and shooting coordinator for goalie camps, player camps, and clinics at Penn State University, Lawrenceville Prep, Neville Island Arena, Iceland Arena, and the Skating Club of Wilmington.  From 1996 to 2002, I had the privilege of being an off-ice official for the Philadelphia Flyers and Philadelphia Phantoms (statistician, goal judge, etc.).

Playing career included Penn State University, St James High School, and the Gladiators club teams.

Delco phantoms.org

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...