NEED HELP?|

353 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Mar 18, 2013 12:56 AM by macjessica
macjessica Amateur 11 posts since
Dec 18, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 18, 2013 12:56 AM

Say Something Sweet in Mac App Store, We Give You Music Recorder Free

Hello guys!

I was wandering if someone maybe interested for saying something sweet in Mac App Store with Music Recorder?  In this issue, we are offering you a great chance again to get Music Recorder Mac totally without pay, as long as you:

1)take the simple survey I send you:  http://surveys.benchmarkemail.com//Survey/Start?id=244217&s=112255

2)agree to leave us some positive reviews in Apple Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/music-recorder/id522293471?mt=12

Leawo Music Recorder is the best audio recorder which empowers you the ability to record computer audio, microphone and other audio input device in a single click. While recording, it could automatically complete song info including artist, album cover and name. Edit the tags yourself, send it directly to iTunes, or just keep making playlists right in Music Recorder. Moreover, Music Recorder allows you to set recording start time and recording duration, add recorded audio files to iTunes in one click.

With Music Recorder, you can record all audio into MP3 audio files and  get the complete information of audio files you've recorded from online music database. You can create your own music without any hassle.

Key Features:

1.  Grab and record your favorite songs from websites like YouTube...

2.  Record Built-In audio device (Microphone…).

3.  True lossless recording quality ensures you capture exactly what you hear on your Mac.

4.  Intelligently recognize song info including artist, album cover & name.

5.  Schedule to record when you're not home.

6.  Automatically split between audio tracks and filter out the audio.

7.  Support one-click operation to add recorded audios to iTunes.

What you think about that?

If you want to get Leawo Music Recorder Mac , just let me know:jessica@leawo.com.

Got your mail once, I will send you a promo code to get Music Recorder .

Note: Promo Code is limited. Just go.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...