Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

1287 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 21, 2013 1:15 AM by MommyJxOxO RSS
Katy Coyle Rookie 1 posts since
Apr 11, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 5, 2013 11:43 AM

c25K app question

Does anyone know if there's a way to manually log workouts on the c25k app? I just downloaded the app, but have been doing the routine for a few weeks now.

Thanks!

Katy

• bwhiddon74 Rookie 2 posts since
    Feb 5, 2013
    1. Mar 14, 2013 11:44 AM (in response to Katy Coyle)
    c25K app question

I don't think so, at least not on mine. I do, however, log all of my runs from my C25K on another app called RunKeeper. It's a free app that has GPS and even tells you how many calories I burned:) But I like it most because I can enter my exercise manually or use GPS.

• MommyJxOxO Rookie 1 posts since
    Jan 15, 2012
    2. Mar 21, 2013 1:15 AM (in response to Katy Coyle)
    c25K app question

Hi! Yes, I had to re-download mine onto my new phone and if you double tap the boxes at the bottom, it will show that you completed the workout. I hope that helps! :) I love this app! I am not a "runner" yet, but I'm on week 6 and I am so proud that I can run longer without getting winded!! Best of luck to you!!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points