Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

312 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 2, 2013 8:48 AM by shailey912
shailey912 Rookie 3 posts since
Apr 1, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 2, 2013 8:48 AM

Baseball Pitching, Hitting, Fielding & Catching Indoor Facility and Rawlings/Worth Dealer

I was told about this board from one of my softball members that takes hitting lessons from me last night. 

My business has been built solely by word of mouth.  I have done private instruction for over 10 years now but finally opened my own facility in September of 2012.  In the short 6 months that we have officially been opened, we have gained over 150 softball and baseball students.  The main reason is because I refuse to let students down.  I don't compete with other facilities, I compete with the students by making them better ball players.  Whatever level the student is at, we want to see an improvement before they leave our care and my instructors share this same vision!

While playing on the diamond is a lot of fun, we take this very seriously.  So serious that we guarantee results or you get your money back!  We do this utilitzing stop motion video and KNOWING what to do to fix your problem.  I have been involved in video usage in sports since I was first exposed to it in 1992 and have taught my instructors what to look for.  Right now we have players from a number of select teams and eight different high schools as well as colleges that come here for pitching instruction.  I have repetitively watched pitchers increase velocity substantially after coming here because of learning the scientific approach to pitching and how to use their body.  I have high school seniors that have gone from 78 mph to 90+ as well as high school seniors go from 66 mph to 84 mph!  Right now, I am booked for about two weeks out, so if you want to make an appointment, I urge you to do it as soon as possible.  I refuse to instruct without video on pitchers and all of my pitching lessons are 45 minutes to one hour in length, not 30 minutes.     

I have three hitting instructors willing to take on all levels of players on just a couple of days notice.   

Another thing we take serious is the safety of our students AND the instructors.  I have motion activated camera's that record every move in the facility, weight room and the office where the computer analysis is done.  This way you can feel assured that your child is safe. 

I have a fast pitch pitching coach that can be seen on our website and she also does hitting lessons.  I also have a couple of more hitting instructors and I basically stick to baseball pitching and very advanced hitters...baseball or softball. 

On top of all of this, I am an authorized Worth and Rawlings dealer that offers bats, gloves and anything else related to the diamond.  We can take care of all your needs.  www.thebaseballmission.com

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...