Skip navigation

272 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 16, 2013 7:30 AM by TPSPremierSoftball RSS
TPSPremierSoftball Amateur 20 posts since
Aug 20, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 16, 2013 7:30 AM

College Showcase Tournament

TPS Premier is hosting a college showcase at the Elizabethtown Sports Complex on 8/16-8/18.  We will only be accepting 8-14U & 8-16U teams.  It will be a 5GG with pool play beginning on Saturday morning with a double elimination bracket play to follow.  On Friday 8/16 from 5:00-8:00 the University of Louisville coaching staff and players will be conducting an advanced skills camp for any interested player for $60/per player.  The cost of the tournament is $450.  I have several colleges that have confirmed and I will release the college list once it is complete.  If you have a high level team and you are interested, please email your team resume to TPSPremier@gmail.com.  You will be notified if your team has been selected by 6/15 at the latest.  Once your team has been accepted, payment will be expected within one week.  If you have any questions, please let me know.  These college coaches have requested this age group (2014-2017 graduation years).  Good luck to all this season.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...