Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

3145 Views 5 Replies Latest reply: Apr 23, 2013 12:41 PM by adamheimann
parkerlind Rookie 2 posts since
Aug 31, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 31, 2009 5:12 AM

Benefits of Vitamin C...

This vitamin helps to strengthen the tiniest blood vessels such as capillaries and cell walls. It also helps in the formation of a protein found in connective tissues called collagen.

Collagen is a protein needed for healthy skin, bones, teeth and gums. It also plays an important role in healing burns and wounds. Vitamin C also helps to produce neurotransmitters, noradrenalin which regulates blood flow, and serotonin which helps to promote sleep. Vitamin C helps to prevent cataracts and also treats asthma and protects against some forms of cancer and heart diseases.

Vitamin C helps to produce hemoglobin in red blood cells and also helps to absorb iron from the food. Vitamin C is one of the best remedies for common cold.

Vitamin C helps older people suffering from respiratory infections to fight against it. It may also help your body to fight against eye problem and prevents high cholesterol levels.

It also helps prevent re-blockage of arteries after angioplasty. Vitamin C helps the body recycle other antioxidants. It provides numerous other benefits, including helping to prevent certain cancers. Vitamin C can distort the accuracy of medical test for diabetes, colon cancer and hemoglobin level.

Vitamin C helps to fight damages caused by unstable oxygen molecules called free radicals. It promotes immune function, helps to repair tissues and supports the adrenal gland, which controls production of stress hormones in the body.

Women who took a daily-required dose of Vitamin C for 10 years or more had a lower rate of early lens opacities, which is the first stage of cataract, than women who did not use supplements.

l-carnitine

• skyflyer Rookie 1 posts since
    Nov 24, 2010
    1. Nov 24, 2010 5:25 AM (in response to parkerlind)
    Re: Benefits of Vitamin C...
  • nicholascarter Rookie 1 posts since
    May 19, 2011
    2. Jun 4, 2011 9:05 AM (in response to skyflyer)

First off I believe in the effectiveness of vitamin c but I also believe that vitamin c should be taken in its natural state from wholefoods rather than an isolated form. But I appreciate the post and agree with the benefits

Looking to weave through the fitness maze. Get Your Free And Fit Body Wealth e-book at no cost to you:

Free And Fit E-book

Looking for a viable resource in the smoke and mirrors known as the fitness industry visit: [url=http://bit.ly
    to subscribe to the free and fit newsletter at no cost to you:

Free And Fit Newsletter

• HDQ Rookie 1 posts since
    Jun 11, 2011
    3. Jun 11, 2011 8:18 AM (in response to parkerlind)

where can i fine Vitamin C ?

• AllisonJamie Rookie 1 posts since
    Sep 20, 2012
    4. Sep 20, 2012 5:52 AM (in response to parkerlind)
    Benefits of Vitamin C...

Therefore, exactly what are the many benefits of vitamin C? For starters, the vitamin helps make the pores and skin much younger as well as very clear. In addition, it actively works to shield the patient's teeth, tissue, and even organs for instance bronchi. What's more, it boosts and also boosts the human disease fighting capability, along with its detoxing functions. Your skin can benefit from vitamin C features preventative health and fitness benefits for any person to protect against severe health ailments, for instance cancers, respiratory system ailments along with other health issues.

You will find a lot of purely natural fruits which can be proven to become exceptional Vitamin C sources. A few of the most critical origins of the vitamin tend to be citrus fruit. The type of source with the awesome level of Vitamin C inside is certainly the Kiwi fruit. A usual usage of kivi fruit is usually recommended; for the reason that kiwi fruit could aid in the avoidance of most cancers advancement. Nevertheless, you might not simply discover Vitamin C inside citrus fruit along with sweet-sour fruit. Another significant resource of the particular vitamin is actually organic green and also leafy fresh vegetables, for example kale. The fact is, green spinach is proven to be surely one of the most crucial suppliers of vitamin C.

• adamheimann Legend 523 posts since
    Apr 17, 2013
    5. Apr 23, 2013 12:41 PM (in response to AllisonJamie)
    Benefits of Vitamin C...

Vitamin C is a great way to stay healthy. Doing some sort of yoga- either alone or in a group I've also noticed has contributed to my overall feeling better lately. I've mostly been practicing by myself but I really enjoy it. I've found the most comfortable clothes too (http://bit.ly/Y22obF) which makes the overall expereince really comfortable.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...