Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

431 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: May 14, 2013 4:23 PM by buffee RSS
buffee Rookie 2 posts since
Apr 24, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 24, 2013 4:56 PM

Feet/Tanning/runners.....grrr..

Not sure I even posted this thread in the right spot, but I am desperate. I run 10 miles a day/7 days a week. I have been doing this for four years now. During the winter I don't care, but it's getting nice outside and I have the darkest legs & the WHITEST feet ever known. It looks like I am wearing white socks. I do not want to spend another summer in long pants. What do runner's do to take care of this. I have tried 14 self tanners, none of them work on the feet, I called several spray tanning places THEY DON'T DO FEET, last year I actually found a tanning salon that had a machine for feet.legs only(but of course they closed down now) I know it probably sounds vain or stupid, but it would be nice to wear capris(without athletic shoes, or shorts or even a nice dress this summer. Surely I am not the ONLY runner with White white feet? maybe I'm the only one who cares though!

• RichardChapkis Rookie 3 posts since
    Oct 9, 2012
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. May 1, 2013 11:28 AM (in response to buffee)
    Feet/Tanning/runners.....grrr..

I have white feet . . . but I own them and proudly display them.  I find that people are more influenced by my confidence than by the color of my feet.

Richard C.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...