Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

4984 Views 6 Replies Latest reply: May 7, 2013 10:14 AM by Paulperry18
FrankieAmons Amateur 17 posts since
Sep 4, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 15, 2009 5:43 PM

I need a better diet

I've had this problem for a while where during the day I have trouble staying awake and have little to no energy.  When I get home I'm exhausted from trying to keep myself awake so I sit on the couch and watch TV the rest of the night.  Then I get to a point where I can't fall asleep and stay up late watching TV, and the next morning I'm tired and it starts all over again.

So I've been trying extra hard to get more sleep every night, but that hasn't helped increase my energy during the day.  My friends tell me its because of my diet.  I guess I do eat too many carbs, pastas, breads, and meats.

I don't necessarily want to start a weight loss diet, but a way to boost my energy.

Are there energy food diets out there or supplements?

• Hypliz Rookie 1 posts since
    Oct 16, 2009
    1. Oct 16, 2009 4:32 AM (in response to FrankieAmons)
    Re: I need a better diet

I have a fabulous product that increases energy without stimulants, which allows you to get a restful sleep.  Also, it keeps insulin levels balanced so that you don't overeat nor will you crave eating the wrong kinds of foods.

Contact me for more information at news@activewellnessnetwork.com.

In good health,

Lizette

Lizette

Make Desirable Connections

• orragoSAM Amateur 12 posts since
    Sep 4, 2009
    2. Oct 16, 2009 3:27 PM (in response to FrankieAmons)

I would recommend SuperFoodsRx.  They have a book that lists 14 foods that you should focus on daily that will give you all the energy and nutrition you need.  I believe they add more foods to the list on the website.

I mostly stick to purchasing these foods when I go shopping.  I also order their supplements which help me get all the nutrients if I can't fit all those foods in my diet every day.  There's no calorie or carb counting.  I just watch what I eat and focus on the SuperFoods and thats it.

• Cammie Bowman Rookie 1 posts since
    Jun 18, 2009
    4. Oct 24, 2009 1:00 PM (in response to FrankieAmons)
    I got a 66/100. This is a pretty interesting quiz. Thanks for posting it.
  • Paulperry18 Rookie 3 posts since
    May 7, 2013
    6. May 7, 2013 10:14 AM (in response to FrankieAmons)
    I need a better diet

I was the same way for a long time till a friend of mine introduced me to the advocare 24 day challenge. I started this life style change and I am no longer tired. Most of it is from the food that you eat and the way your body acepts it I have been eating right now for a month an half and feel better than I have ever felt. Part of the program is an all natural energy drink called spark it gives you energy for the day works on your mental focus and clearity. It is amazing if you would like more info go to advocare.com/130344194 if you have question or interested please email me and we can talk it worked for me and I'm sure it would for you too. It's a decision that will change your life

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...