Skip navigation

132 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: May 18, 2013 7:07 AM by BrielleThomas0 RSS
Currently Being Moderated

May 18, 2013 7:07 AM

THE RAVE RUN KANSAS CITY 2013 Reviews

Share your experiences with the THE RAVE RUN KANSAS CITY 2013 below Back to event details page.

• BrielleThomas0 Rookie 1 posts since
    May 2, 2013
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. May 18, 2013 7:07 AM (in response to Guest )
    Re: THE RAVE RUN KANSAS CITY 2013 Reviews

I loved the Rave Run Kansas City! I have done several 5ks, and this one is by far my favorite! I had my packet picked up the day before, so that helped a lot. I was able to just walk up to the starting line instead of waiting in long registration/pick-up lines. If you can pick up your packet the day before, I highly recommend this. The DJ was awesome, he really kept the runner's energy up. there was terrific music. The race itself was well organized. The course was well lit with fun LED lights, giant blow-up glow sticks, etc... The route was very clear and they had volunteers stationed throughout to keep spirits and energy up.  There was music blasting throughout the whole course which helped a lot! There were only a couple of times where I couldn't hear music, but that was just because of where the route was.  You definitely did not have to bring your own music, they did a great job making sure music would be heard throughout the course.

It was clean, the volunteers were friendly. I liked that it was not a timed event, so a lot of people were able to focus on just having fun (though, I timed myself). The course was mostly flat, some uphill, a lot downhill.  I can't wait to do the Rave Run again!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...