Skip navigation

1146 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 18, 2013 11:34 AM by BBallMommy15
papnoob13 Rookie 1 posts since
Jun 23, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Jun 23, 2013 10:15 PM

Recruiting help

I am a 13 year old 5'8" shooting guard/ small forward who can score easily from Washington looking for recruiting advice or tips for my game.

• BBallMommy15 Rookie 5 posts since
    Oct 18, 2013
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Oct 18, 2013 11:34 AM (in response to papnoob13)
    Recruiting help

Hi!! Have you heard of PeakProspect? There are quality web based sites that offer direct access to thousands of Colleges and Universities. PeakProspect is very affordable and offered tools that guided and educated both myself and my daughter through this whole process. They were very helpful and by following their basic systems, my daughter just committed to a D1 School starting next Fall.

It's not necessary to pay thousands of dollars on "Talent Scouts" who make big promises. You have to have a system and be prepared to out-work the other parents and athletes looking for the same oppotunity you are. With PeakProspect, you can contact coaches from Division 1, 2, 3 and NAIA directly and set up your profile with video highlights. Just because coaches can't communicate with underclassmen doesn't mean that they are not scouting and making lists of priority prospects. Verbal commitments seem to be happening more frequently for very young athletes.

I think you should check them out!  Hope this helps! --BBMommy15

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points