Skip navigation

931 Views 9 Replies Latest reply: Jan 30, 2014 11:08 PM by gostblader RSS
Paulperry18 Rookie 3 posts since
May 7, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

May 7, 2013 10:43 AM

You want to lose weight

This is a program through advocare that was introduced to me and one that has changed my life. Before the start of this program I was unhealthy and no motivation. I was on blood pressure medications as well as stomach medication after the 24 day challenge I lost 21 pounds and 10 inches I am off ALL my medications an feel the best I have ever felt. My wife an I love it so much we want to hare it with others

Brief information on it:

Proper absorption of nutrients such as carbohydrates, proteins,

fats, vitamins and minerals is essential to maintaining a healthy body. However, periodic lifestyle changes may generate the need for a “fresh start” – that’s where the Cleanse Phase comes in. On Days 1-10 of the 24-Day Challenge™, you will take three products (Herbal Cleanse, OmegaPlex®, and AdvoCare Spark® Energy Drink Mix).

These products, in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise help to rid your body of toxins and prepare your body to better absorb nutrients.* This isn’t the kind of cleanse where you drastically reduce calories or consume only liquids – this is the beginning of a healthier lifestyle!*

After completing the Cleanse Phase, it’s time to move into days

10-24: The Max Phase. The Max Phase is about fueling your body in order to achieve maximum results.

During this phase you will take three products (Metabolic Nutrition System - MNS®, Meal Replacement Shakes, and Spark) that work together to provide you with sustained energy, appetite control, core nutrition and overall wellness.* Upon completion of the 24-Day Challenge™, these products can continue to be taken every day as part of a healthy lifestyle.

I encourage everyone who is looking to lose weight and get healthy to take the time to look at this you can go to

Www.advocare.com/130344194

Email me with questions pperry7118@yahoo.com dont matter where you live I can help you

• ratangharami Rookie 4 posts since
    May 6, 2013
    1. May 11, 2013 2:35 AM (in response to Paulperry18)
    You want to lose weight

Solve the problem please contact here

• Amily1 Rookie 2 posts since
    May 9, 2013
    2. Jun 19, 2013 12:15 AM (in response to Paulperry18)
    You want to lose weight

In early 1990, Cheap griffin shoes 2012 has become a part of it is the flange and the abutment of each of their conduct apparent, but wonderful that fascinated me is the aura of landslides basketball court. His charm of fans gave him his name is as good as he is known to all, however, gave his followers now generally known for the good of basketball, Michael. The first team to win the NBA and a series of Cleveland Cavaliers. Given Jordan's bell filming highlights of the clutch, but in his career, but the game has the defense of legend.

Nike Zoom Hyperdunk 2011 Blake Griffin Shoes Red/Black

• johnnydepp117 Amateur 16 posts since
    Jun 9, 2013
    3. Jun 19, 2013 6:21 AM (in response to Amily1)
    You want to lose weight

m not loos my weighht...

• Amily1 Rookie 2 posts since
    May 9, 2013
    4. Jun 26, 2013 1:20 AM (in response to Paulperry18)
    You want to lose weight

The foundation stone of Emporio Armani Watches was laid in 1975 by Giorgio Armani. This brand was given the accolade for the most successful watch brand to come out of Italy in 2001. The Armani watches are an ideal combination of novel technologies, innovative designs and extraordinary features.

The distinctive traits of Armani creations as well as the philosophy with the revered Italian vogue designer also mark Armani men's watches. Georgio Armani has stated that he designs "watches for guys who lead a fashionable life style and wish to gown with a perception of casual sophistication" and he could not become more proper.

The high quality of these classic armani watches can be attributed to the fact that these are fabricated using the best quality materials that makes them light weighed and comfortable to wear.

arna.jpg

• oliverwen Amateur 9 posts since
    May 3, 2013
    5. Jun 26, 2013 1:25 AM (in response to Paulperry18)
    You want to lose weight

Anyone looking at the latest collections of supra tk society shoes will admit that they are designed to be sleek and stylish. Each men would like to grab a pair or two to supplement her exclusive set of footwear. The supra tk society shoe looks so fashionable and trendy that you cannot afford to comeback barehanded once you step into the shop. The features of the supra tk society sneakers are so popular among young girls that each day they are looking forward to walk to exhibit their widest set of shoes.

A supra tk society shoe has several factors which are responsible for the performance that it delivers today. The materials that are used to make a pair are not used by any other manufacturer. The features are definitely one of its kinds. Though there are several supra tk society shoes which can be found in the shoes by other brands, but the combining the effect of several technologies to give you the feeling of a "superman" cannot be found anywhere else.

5.jpg

• Foodsworld Rookie 1 posts since
    Jul 4, 2013
    6. Jul 4, 2013 11:56 AM (in response to Amily1)
    You want to lose weight

Excessive wait is really too harmfull to our body. If you have excessive wait then you must try to lose it. Because excessive wait is the main reason to Heart attak and High presere. You also follow foodsworld

• angelikajohnston Rookie 2 posts since
    Jul 1, 2013
    7. Jul 11, 2013 11:10 PM (in response to Paulperry18)
    You want to lose weight

By eating healthy food  and lose weight then you shoud do exercise regularly to burn those calories. Remember to check with your doctor before starting any exercise plan.

• LissaCoffey Rookie 5 posts since
    Aug 7, 2013
    8. Aug 8, 2013 4:56 AM (in response to Foodsworld)
    You want to lose weight

Losing Weight - What can we do to lose weight? - AHA | All About Health Sports & Fitness - DietKart | Scoop.it

Consider these weight loss tips  . A healthy diet should include a good variety of nutritious foods or you can have supplements for weight loss. Stay active.

A healthy diet is built on a base of regular physical activity, which keeps calories in balance and weight in check. .

Discover eating well - with healthy recipes, healthy eating, healthy cooking, healthy diet recipes, weight loss recipes

Read more on how to losse weight here:

http://www.scoop.it/t/all-about-health-sports-fitness-dietkart/p/4005558896/100-pounds-to-lose-what-s-in-a-pound

http://www.scoop.it/t/all-about-health-sports-fitness-dietkart/p/4005547579/losing-weight-what-can-we-do-to-lose-weight-aha

Weight Loss Tip: If you are afraid of gaining weight – drink 50 ml of brandy before every meal – it will reduce fear. :)

“I decided to take an aerobics class. I benttwistedgyratedjumped up and down… and perspired for a half an hour. But by the time I got my tights on…. the class was over!” - :)

• gostblader Rookie 2 posts since
    Jan 30, 2014
    9. Jan 30, 2014 11:08 PM (in response to Paulperry18)
    You want to lose weight

One great way to ensure you lose weight is by making sure you drink lots of water and staying hydrated. If you are able to change your drinks from soda or even sports drinks, to water you are sure to see some results. Check out my post on the forums here about a great way to flavor your water so you are sure to consume more of it, and it also has health benefits for you.
    Good luck to you guys, this has really helped me alot, so i wanted to share.
    http://community.active.com/thread/293756/delicious-things-to-put-in-water-that-are-really-good-for-you-p/0/0

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...