Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

252 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jul 7, 2013 8:26 PM by AshleyBrockBaca RSS
AshleyBrockBaca Rookie 1 posts since
Jul 7, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Jul 7, 2013 8:26 PM

***TWO entries for sale to Napa to Sonoma***

My husband and I are registered for the Napa to Sonoma on July 21st, but we live in Denver and I am starting a new job tomorrow, so we are not going to be able to make the trip. So we are selling our entries and running a local race instead. The race organizer allows a transfer to another runner for $20. We paid $135 each for the registration, which sold out in under 2 hours after registration opened. This is an extremely popular event that is limited and in demand. It is an amazing course with a great wine festival at the finish line! If you are already trained to run a half marathon, this is a great opportunity! Is anyone interested?

Here is the race info:

http://destinationraces.com/runn2s/

Reply to this post, or call Ashley at 512-663-4377 if you are interested in purchasing our entries.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...