Skip navigation

7538 Views 28 Replies Latest reply: Jul 22, 2013 11:15 AM by dwadealltheway Go to original post 1 2 Previous Next
  • 23AllDayEveryDay Pro 155 posts since
    Aug 1, 2011
    Currently Being Moderated
    18. Jul 8, 2013 3:43 PM (in response to dwadealltheway)
    mj vs.lebron

No actually Jordan had that FG% in the beginning of his career more, if you would've looked at the stats, but since you obviously didnt I'm here to tell you. I'm not saying Lebron is bad, im just laying Jordan is better

• 23AllDayEveryDay Pro 155 posts since
    Aug 1, 2011
    21. Jul 9, 2013 12:23 PM (in response to dwadealltheway)
    mj vs.lebron

Im not even saying Lebron will never be better. But right now he is not on MJ's level. He may reach it someday with more rings

• cantStopJordan Rookie 4 posts since
    Jul 10, 2013
    22. Jul 10, 2013 8:09 AM (in response to dwadealltheway)
    mj vs.lebron

w8 how old r u and don't lie about ur age

• cantStopJordan Rookie 4 posts since
    Jul 10, 2013
    26. Jul 18, 2013 8:06 AM (in response to dwadealltheway)
    mj vs.lebron

If u actually did study him and actually watched him you would know his scoring avg dropped because of Pippen. He avg 37 ppg before they got Pippen. Also they are not the same skill wise Lebron is only better than Jordan at one thing and that's probably passing. I'm not counting rebs because Lebron is bigger and taller, plus Jordan avg mor offensive rebs. Jordan's better at defense, scoring and turnovers. Jordan is better at defense because he actually won defensive player of the year, the same year he scored 37 ppg. Jordan's career avg only went down because when he was 38 and 39 he played SF for the wizards because 23 yr old rip hamilton played SG, and during that time Jordan avg 22.9 ppg. Jordan also comitted less turnovers than Lebron and this was during the faceguarding and handcheck era. If Lebron played in the 90's he would cry because they were more physical back then than they are now.

1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...